Sunday, April 11, 2010

Procrastination vs. Perfectionism

Alright people. So I realize that I have totally fallen behind on my blogging. 9 months now. There. Admission. Isn't that the first step to recovery?

Would you like to hear my excuses? They really aren't very good. It goes something like this, "I'm behind and it would take forever to catch up." and "I want to download lots of photos and do everything in order (perfectionism) but our computer/internet takes so long to download/upload (whatever) the photos, so I'll just wait until I have an endless amount of time to do this." (procrastination) Yeah. That's pretty much it. Lame, i know.

But....I just posted a little funny about Noah. And then, there's this one. That's two.....in one day! So. I am resolved to do better. Starting from this moment. I will NOT wait until I catch up to post again. However, I WILL one day fill in the "blanks" of my little bloggy life. Don't hold your breath. It could be a while, but it WILL HAPPEN.

Oh yes. And. I may not blog again for a little while either. I know. I know. I totally sense how surprised you are. Excuse: we are about to move in with my parents (like this Friday) for a while (about 2 months) until we can get all the paperwork finished on our new home. The reason that's a problem: my parents have (duh duh duh duh - dramatic music) DIAL-UP. *gasp* But I will have access to high-speed at daddy's appliance store. So maybe, just maybe I'll get another post in soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: