Sunday, August 30, 2009

August

Noah makes an attempt at eating spaghetti.
He had a lot of fun!




Funny story behind this picture.
Luke and I were in the kitchen cooking and Noah was playing in the living room floor. Well, there has been a minute of quietness, so we begin looking around for Noah. "Noah. Noah? Where are you, Noah?" We looked in the bedrooms, the bathroom...no where to be found. Then as we reenter the living room, we spy him. :o)




Cousin Jonah comes to visit.
(I think he looks like Joanna in this picture.)




Noah tries a tomato - straight from the garden. (yuck!)




Mama's Sleeping Boys.
(Noah looks so BIG laying in Daddy's lap.)




Noah loves playing with the broom. Now I've just got to teach him how to use it.




Crazy kid climbs on, in, and under everything.




Gonna type Ajji and Grandpa an email.




A little practice at feeding himself.




And now a bite for Mama. He's so good at sharing.








Sneaking to send another email to India. :o)
Can't you just see the mischief all over his face in this picture?
(and, yes, those pj's do say baby's 1st Christmas....in AUGUST. hehe)




Mowing the grass with Daddy.


August Recap:
This month Noah got his bottom teeth (#3and4). He also has started letting go of the furniture and standing alone briefly (Aug 2). By the 25th, he had taken his first steps. It was so exciting! Luke and I were both there. We are in trouble now!
Also, I did not return to work this month. Gonna try out this stay-at-home mom stuff. It's weird not teaching, but I think I'm gonna love staying at home. I do miss teaching just the teeniest-tiniest bit.















1 comment:

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

Loved looking at all the CUTE pictures of Noah! And, yes....I can see the mischief on his face in a couple of the pictures. I remember that same look on someone else's face when he was that age! I'm not saying who....but he's close kin to Noah! ha ha

Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Mrs. Marilyn