Noah is 2 months old! Can you believe it? He is doing well and growing like a weed. He is now weighing in at 12 pounds 12 ounces. Always cooing and smiling. He loves to watch his mobile. We still aren't sleeping through the night yet. Usually we only wake up once around 2:30.
We are going to visit Mimi and Papa this weekend and will get to visit with Mimi's family. Then we'll be headed back home to await a visit from Aunt Beth and Aunt Sarah. We're so excited about spending time with our family! And we can't wait to see Ajji and Grandpa again at Christmas time. It will be here before we know it!
3 comments:
So Noah is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Definitely one of the cutest babies I know :)
p.s. I replied to your comment-I'm not sure if it updates you when I respond, so just in case... :)
auntie malou and uncle pr can't wait to see the handsome fella! we love yall and can't wait to buy him lots of junk he can throw all over the yard! see you soon!!
Cute, cute, cute! I hope you will post some pictures from Christmas when you get home also.
Love y'all.
Mrs. Marilyn
Post a Comment