Sunday, October 26, 2008

Noah's First 6 Weeks



Uncle Paul Ray & Aunt Malinda









Noah & Papa











Noah & Grandma







Noah & Mimi








Noah & Grandpa








Uncle Chris & Aunt Joanna











Noah is all smiles to be home from the hospital.








Check out those dimples! He's gonna be a heartbreaker.











What a cutie!
This picture was taken at 6 weeks.







Noah finds his thumb!








Noah loves cuddling with Papa.








Mimi just can't get enough.










Daddy's little hunting buddy - well, not just yet anyway.







Well, where to begin. Sorry it's been a long time without posting. I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out. Anyway. Here's the update.

At Noah's one month doctor's appointment he was weighing in at 10 lbs. 5 1/2 oz and was 22 inches long. Everything was looking good.

He is getting better and better at holding his head up on his own.

He is such a morning baby. When he wakes up, he is all smiles and ready to do some talking. Everything is "ah-goo" right now. I pretend that's baby for "i love you."

A few days ago, Noah rolled from his tummy to his back. He had a little assistance. I placed his arms under his chest and he did the rest. It was purely an accident, though. He was getting really frustrated because we wouldn't turn him over, an so he walked up on his feet until his little booty was way up in the air and then just kinda flopped over to his side/back. He stopped fussing at this point. I think he was as amazed as we were.

Last week was my first week back to work and Noah's first time at the sitter's. He did good and I made it okay, too. Every week is just a countdown until the weekend when I am able to spend two whole days with Noah. And I'm also already on the countdown until Thanksgiving/Christmas/Spring/Summer Break. I had no idea how much I could/would miss being at home with him.

Well, I'll try to do better with the posting now that I'm beginning to get the hang of blogging. Hope you all are doing well. Leave a comment or email. We'd love to hear from you and your family.

1 comment:

Msha said...

He's getting so big already. And you're right-his dimples are soooo cute.

I'm glad everyone's doing great and can't wait to see Noah in person!